These two and three-day courses, on learning Hailstorm Enterprise ARC and Pro, are designed for customers who have purchased Cenzic Hailstorm Enterprise ARC and/or Cenzic Hailstorm Professional. The courses are designed to teach new users how to run their own Web vulnerability assessments using the software.
Course Contents: Cenzic Enterprise (three days, in-person training)
- Web application security trends and terms
- Overview of the product’s Web client features and functions
- Settings of role and permission access for multiple users and groups
- Data integration (including virtualization)
- Lab exercises using the Web client portion of the product
- Plus content for Cenzic Desktop training listed below
Please note: This class is offered via WebEx that lasts four hours where Cenzic experts review the product’s features but don’t include the lab exercises. Usually the four hours are split into two sessions to ensure optimum information retention.
Course Contents: Cenzic Desktop (two days, in-person training)
- Evolution of Web application security
- Detecting common and more advanced Web vulnerabilities
- Security assessment methodology
- Overview of the product’s power features and functions, including:
- Defining & running assessments
- Customizing assessments for your environment
- Interpreting results
- Lab exercises using the desktop client portion of the product
Please note: This Cenzic Desktop class is offered via WebEx that lasts three hours where Cenzic experts review the product’s features but don’t include the lab exercises. Usually the three hours are split into two sessions to ensure optimum information retention.
This course is recommended for any user of Cenzic application security vulnerability scanning products (developers, QA engineers and information security analysts).
For participants in this course, a working knowledge of Web applications is needed.